Craig Maddocks is a Fat loss, Fitness and Body Transformation Expert and one of the most successful and sought after Personal Trainers and Sports Conditioning Coaches in the Essex area. With over 10 years professional experience, he is the co-owner of Southend Fit Body Bootcamp and founder of Excel Health & Performance, a cutting-edge training facility which focuses on Personal Training & Fitness Coaching, Sports Strength & Conditioning, Physiotherapy & Injury Rehabilitation, Massage Therapy, Pilates and Yoga.
He’s built up a substantial client & membership base, working with a wide range of clientele, including everyday people wanting to improve their health and transform their bodies, national level athletes, MMA fighters, recreational and professional golfers. Craig has dedicated years to studying the latest research and he remains on the cutting-edge in the field of training, rehabilitation, nutrition and performance – holding certifications from some of the most prestigious academies around the world.
His personal experience as an athlete saw him compete as an elite level swimmer winning county titles, reaching national finals and representing the England south team as a teenager. He loved the training and conditioning required but by the time Craig was 20, he was burnt out and suffered with poor health for the following five years.
Overtraining and poor lifestyle habits were a major cause to these health problems and following this period, he learnt from some of the world’s leading holistic health and fitness specialists about how to regain optimal health and overcome his illness.
His experience, knowledge and passion for health & fitness has helped him get the most out of his clients and achieve amazing results. Craig has countless body transformation success stories from clients who have followed his holistic transformation success formula: Mindset-Nutrition-Lifestyle-Exercise.
- Full-time Personal Trainer / Sports Conditioning Coach / Nutrition & Life Coach for 12 years
- Owner of Excel Health & Performance / Co-Owner Southend Fit Body Bootcamp
- Sold and serviced over 11,000 personal training sessions
- Author of “Utimate Body Solution” – coming out in december 2011
- Health & Fitness Expert for Evening Echo Newspaper & Heart Radio
- Personally trained UFC & British MMA Fighter Neil Grove / European Golf Pro Richie Mcevoy, and many other high level Athletes
- Strength & Conditioning Coach for Westcliff Rugby Club / Leigh United Football Club
Qualifications and Achievements
- Certified Functional Diagnostic Nutritionist (FDN, 2010)
- Certified MMA Strength & Conditioning Coach (MMA-CSCC,2010)
- Weightlifting for Sporting Performance (UKSCA,2009)
- Plyometrics, Agility, & Speed (UKSCA,2009)
- Certified Titleist Golf Fitness Instructor (Titleist Performance Institute,2009)
- Certified Youth Fitness Specialist (IYCA,2008)
- Certified Professional Neuromuscular Therapist (CNMT 1-5,2008)
- C.H.E.K. Practitioner Level 1 (C.H.E.K. Institute,2006)
- C.H.E.K. Exercise Coach (C.H.E.K. Institute,2005)
- C.H.E.K. Nutrition & lifestyle Coach – Level 2 (C.H.E.K. Institute,2004)
- C.H.E.K. Certified Golf Biomechanic (C.H.E.K. Institute,2004)
- Diploma in Personal Training & Sports Therapy (Premier Training,2000)
- Body & sports Massage (Premier Training,2000)
- Register of Exercise Professionals level 3 Advance Instructor (REPS)
- National Register of Personal Trainers (NRPT)
- International Institute of Health & Holistic Therapies